For smile derived from good taste.
"This is yummy!" Confection makes people smile.
Confection brings people smile and happiness. For smile when people feel deliciousness, for happiness of joy, our mission is creating confection which makes people happy continuously.
Morihaku confection co,ltd aims for the company where everyone thanks the chance to work together and each one of employees can keep working happily.
CEO Katsuhiro Mori
1. Customers first
For customers satisfaction,we make confectionery filled with full of our heart. Continue to create tasty, safety and beautiful products.
We care each customer.
2. Benefit to the employee
Create a better company which every employee can live a happy and prosperous life. Enhance employees' ability.
To be cheerful and happy. We make employee enjoy working here.
We are aware that we are representatives of the company and the region and proud of our products.
We entertain our customers with confectionery and create brighten society.
4. Toward the dream
Have a big dream, head towards a dream keep developing day by day.
Great innovation comes from the challenge to the dream and hope.
- Company name
- Morihaku confection co,ltd
- Head office
4-474 Oguma cho Hashima-shi, Gifu prefecture, JAPAN
ZIP code 501-6273
TEL. +81-58-392-9000 FAX. +81-58-391-5144
215 suka akamatsu, masaki-cho Hashima-shi Gifu prefecture, JAPAN
- CEO Mitsuhiro Mori
- capital stock
- 10 million yen
- Business contents
- Manufacture and sales rice cracker of jelly, chocolate, vegetable rice cracker.
- Number of employees
- Dealing Bank
- Jyuuroku bank Kita-hashima Branch
Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Gifu Branch
Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank Hashima Branch
- Launched a cleaning business as Morihaku wash company in Gifu city.
- Gifu city air raid during WW-Ⅱ, evacuated to Mino city.
- Opened candy manufacturing wholesale in Mino City.
- Established Morihaku confectionery limited company.
- New factory moved to Motomachi, Gifu City.
- New headquarters located head office factory to curr en Oguma-cho in Hashima-shi.
- Organization change to Morihaku Confection Co., Ltd.
- Changed from candy confectionery manufacture to rice cracker confectionery manufacture.
- Establishment of Gifu factory and production of rice cracker.
- Expansion of head office factory.
- Newly Masaki factory opened.
- Received the Honorary President's Award at the National Confectionery
Exhibition Designated by the Minister of Southern Taxation Office of Gifu Prefecture Superior corporate designation.
- Started manufacturing jelly.
- Start the Variety rice cracker series.
- Start production of chocolate confectionery.